Testimonials

“They quickly understood the complexity of our business model and our accounting needs. We finally found an accounting firm that could talk to us in our language.”

Richa Gaddam, Vice President, Markandeya Corporation


“While working with Ram Tax Services, I never feel as if I am dealing with just another accountant. They operate as a part of our business and provided valuable feedback on how I could make life easier for myself. With Rams Fast Tax Service, I feel like I can concentrate on running my business again, knowing that my accounting needs are taken care of.”

Saeed Malik, Owner, America’s Beautiful Florist

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Over 95% of our customers come back to us year after year! We are working on how to please the other 5%.

At Ram Fast Tax Services, we want you to know why we are Number One in the eyes of all the clients we serve. Our promise to you is very simple :

  • Professional and Friendly environment.
  • Your Privacy is 100% Guaranteed.
  • Peace of Mind- Why stress over a stack of papers? Let us take care of it. We have been serving more than 3,800 clients all over USA.
  • Quality- Our training and experience assures you the highest standard of service.
  • Low overheads- allow us to charge less than any other tax preparer.
  • Timely Service- We do everything in our hands to serve you at your desired time.
  • Quick turnaround- on all returns.
  • Service in your Language- Our experienced personnel will do what’s in our hands to serve you in your language.
  • Year-Round Tax Planning- have a question about the deductibility of an expense? Want to know whether to lease or buy? We’re available year-round to answer your tax related questions!